Can I change my court date?

Gallatin Municipal Court allows one courtesy extension for a court appearance. Call 615-451-5893 to make that request.

Show All Answers

1. Can I change my court date?
2. Can I go to traffic school?
3. Do I need an attorney to represent my case?
4. What if I can't pay my citation?
5. What if I miss my court date?
6. Can I plead not guilty?
7. Can I pay my ticket before the court date and keep from having to go to court?
8. Do red light camera tickets go on your record?